Sunday, July 21, 2013

Future Nobel Peace Prize Winner and Mensa Card Carrier…

Adam knows his letters. He's been singing the alphabet for awhile. But on a whim today, I held up his letter flash cards that we never work on and he knew the letters. How did that happen? Should I thank PBS? Sesame street? Curious George? Caillou? Did I do it? Was it the side walk chalk? Maybe it was his favorite girlie, Jocie, who taught him. Maybe he's just a genius. Probably the latter.

He's only 2! Ok - almost 3.

I'm impressed! I think he's the smartest kid in the world. You know, I may be a tad biased.

Look out, world. This kid is on a roll! I was tempted to ask him to recite Pi or the Preamble to the Constitution. Wisely, I decided to take things slow. You know, I don't want to make the world mad with envy by bombarding them with videos of my brilliant two year old. Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment