Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dinner and a Show


The view from my deck at the moment is so beautiful. We were so lucky to have bought a house with a gorgeous landscaped yard. I mean GORGEOUS!
I still have no idea what I'm doing. Right now, I'm just trying not to kill anything and learn everyone's names.
Not sure why everything is underlined... Makes me feel like I should say something really important! I can't get the underline out! UGH!

Dinner wasn't bad either! I made chicken fajitas. I did everything on the grill and it was so delicious! The chicken and veggies were marinated in lime, cilantro, and jalapeno pepper. I threw in some liquid smoke, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Just a great marinade! Email me for the recipe and I'll link you up!

For those of you who know my husband, you'll be shocked to find out that Andy has now added red bell peppers to his list of vegetables he'll eat if you make him. GO ANDY!

It was a wonderful dinner. All of us enjoying our dinner on the deck and taking in the show (the view).

Adam enjoyed some broccoli, chicken and apricots, and cubed sweet potatoes. Such a big boy!


Don't forget to wear Orange tomorrow to honor little warrior, Owen.

Can you believe tomorrow is JUNE!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment