Wednesday, June 1, 2011

This and That


Awhile back... Andy took the day off and the Dokulils were off to the zoo! Hannah, Andy's sister, had given us some "Zoo Bucks" and it was such a beautiful day to use them! THANKS HANNAH!
We walked all over the zoo and as always, Adam LOVED every minute there.
A few weeks later, we celebrated Mother's Day.
Andy made the entire day so special! I was pampered all day! From breakfast to the spa to shopping to a homemade lasagna dinner with grilled asparagus straight from the garden and even a new ring to replace my wedding band so I can at least look like I'm married! :-)

The day was wonderful! Can we do this every week???

May just flew by. We had a Barbeque here over Memorial Day weekend. A couple friends and their kiddos came over. I should have got more pictures but Megan managed to snag a couple!
I love their faces!


Say a special prayer tonight for the Billings family. They held the funeral for their 6 month old baby boy Owen today. We wore Orange to support the family today. Orange was Owen's color.
To end on a happy note - It was MY mommy's "DOUBLE NICKLE" birthday today! We celebrated by bringing dinner to her and sharing some dessert! It was a lot of fun! Adam loves seeing his Grammy! We definitely missed Granddad - but someone's gotta catch those fish! We're looking forward to seeing you both this weekend!
SAY CHEESE!

2 comments:

  1. Love reading your blogs, especially when they make me looks sooooooo good!!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great picture of Adam and the girlies! We had a goo time at the BBQ and look forward to doing it again! =)
    And I love AJ's little hat that he wore to the zoo, hats crack me up they;re so cute!
    Lovin the orange for Owen=)

    ReplyDelete