Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It Was the Best of Times...

I remember these days... I think.... Well, at least I think I remember these days... 
Just hours old. Not one of us knows what we're really in store for. What came was a baby with severe reflux, food allergies, terrible nurser, triple feedings... but so sweet and so beautiful.

Somehow we manage to survive and thrive though only sleeping for 2-3 hours total a night. And that's not in a row.

Merry Christmas Baby! Nursing pro and sleeping 5 hours straight almost every night. Food allergies have been identified and the mspi diet is in full swing. 

6 months old! So happy. Such a busy baby! 

9 months old. Swinging at the park. And a smile for everyone!

My beautiful boys. 

11 months. Sitting, standing, cruising. Always on a mission. 

And then the big day!



First Birthday! We had a Little Man theme complete with mustaches, bow ties, pretzel cigars, and lots of cake!

Almost everyone liked the cake!

The cake made one little boy a bit nervous...


FOUR generations. How blessed are we!

Granddad and Adam 

Mommy's Little Man

Happy Birthday baby! 
We had such a special day! Andy put together a video capturing Adam's first year. It was so special. We were overwhelmed with family and friends who came to celebrate Adam's first year with us. Adam is loved by so many!






2 comments:

  1. He is so handsome! Glad to see his birthday party was a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila- you have an adorable son and congrats on your 2nd on its way! I saw your post on ask moxie about food allergies- was hoping you could help us. I have a lot of food allergies, asthma, eczema, the whole 9, my husband has ZERO allergies or anything of the kind. Our son doesn't have any glaring symptoms... but I worry that there is something going on that we're not aware of. Anyhoo, if you could message me at vacationlandmom@gmail.com I'd really appreciate it! Thank you in advance :)

    ReplyDelete