Sunday, March 3, 2013

As if I never left...


You know how it goes… You get a little behind and then a little more behind… You think, "I can't blog about this until I blog about that." 

Well, screw it… 
I took the boys to visit my brother and his fiancee and to attend a bridal shower. I dragged my mother in law along with me. What an adventure! Thank God for Heidi! While we were gone, Andy was under strict instruction to work on the kitchen 24 hours a day.

The kitchen is done! Its amazing! We're so dumb. Why did we do that with a 21 month old and a 2 month old? Why? Why didn't you tell me? The kitchen also deserves its own post but for now, here's a spoiler.


Christmas was lovely! The food was great! 

New Years was lovely. I think. 

I've slept through the night a lot. I think.

Adam is potty trained. And sleeping in a big boy bed.
I know!

Matthew is teething. He has 7 toofers. He's also cruising. 

I know.

There was Halloween.

I played in a band!

Andy went on a vacation. With. Out. Me.

My sister in law and her wonderful husband moved back to be closer to us all. Fabulousness.
I directed the community choir as they performed a Christmas Cantata. at the local performing arts center. Lovely Cantata. Lovely crowd. Lovely day. 
I became a culinary coach for a certified organic company called Wildtree. Its amazing!


 I also received the Howard Hanson award from the Wahoo Chamber of Commerce for my work with the community choir. That was neat!
I've been able to spend a lot of time with my mother-in-law and the boys. 


Its been a lot of fun!

Maybe I'll be better at blogging. Maybe.






No comments:

Post a Comment